What we've already done
As the African saying goes, "The grass does not grow faster if you tear at it", and for this reason, we'd like to let our list of references grow slowly...
There's a lot going on...
• Associazione Culturale Omnia Roma. We organised a tasting in March for the Latium wine-growing region, and had twenty Italian winemakers who came to Vienna to present their wines in Palais Coburg.
• Badeschiff Vienna. The faces behind undoubtedly the most daring gastronomy concept in the capital city, with its restaurant 'Holy Moly' on the Danube Canal, have given us their public relations work. Their passion is contagious and we have a great time with these friends. www.badeschiff.at
• BattenfeldSpanier & Kühling-Gillot, Wine Estates. We are strategically planning the successful entry of these top German wine estates from Rheinhessen into the Austrian wine market. We are very enthusiatic about their wines, which makes the task so enjoyable. www.battenfeldspanier.de & www.kuehling-gillot.de
• Ebner-Ebenauer, Wine Estate. We compose and send press releases for this Weinviertel winemaker. There's a lot to talk about too . www.ebner-ebenauer.at
• GourmetConsult. The organisation of two product presentations, with press work, within the framework of the GourmetConsult event in November 2009. Basque Bacalao from Giraldo and the finest baked specialities from Lenôtre. Details: www.aoc-genuss.at
•Hartl, Wine Estate and Austrian National "Salonsieger" winner in 2010. Heinrich Hartl the young, shooting star winemaker from Thermenregion. We are pleased to be assisting him and his partner Marie-Sophie Lodron on their path to continued success. www.weinvisionen.com
• Gernot und Heike Heinrich, Wine Estate. Quality wines without compromise. We were pleased to contribute to their success with two team workshops, so that the work processes can run smoothly again. www.heinrich.at
• Hirsch, Wine Estate. We are really putting our backs into the press releases and texts for this estate in the heart of Kamptal. Individual wines by a winemaker with self-will. www.weingut-hirsch.at
• Höllinger. Fresh friut juice producer Gerhard Höllinger has a range of products from cloudy apple juice and organic apple, grape and blackcurrant juices to Lemon & Soda, ice tea and much more. We coordinated his website relaunch and are pleased to look after his press and public relations on a frequent basis.www.direktsaft.at
• Huber, Wine Estate. Winemaker Markus Huber from Traisental is "Winzer des Jahres 2010" (Winemaker of the Year 2010) in the annual Austrian restaurant guide "Wo isst Österreich?". We manage all press releases. (Why do get to have such friendly winemakers as clients?) www.weingut-huber.at
• Österreich Wein Marketing. (Austrian Wine Marketing Board). We post the content of the Facebook page with our cooperation partner The Lounge, who manages the technical aspects. We throroughly enjoy working with the great AWMB team. www.austrianwine.com www.facebook.com/oesterreichwein
• Rudi Pichler, Wine Estate. We are particularly delighted with the confidence that Rudi Pichler gives us. A true friend with great wines, and he entrusts us to manage his press releases, and in September 2010, we were involved in planning the party to celebrate his “Falstaff-Winzer des Jahres 2010" (Falstaff Magazine Winemaker of the Year 2010) award. www.rudipichler.at
• Schlosshotel Freisitz Roith. We managed the press and public relations for the event "Kulinarische Starnacht" (culinary star night) in Traunsee. www.freisitzroith.at
• tastyo - delicious austria by Robert Marchl. We compiled and created the strategy and concept for tastyo with our cooperation partner The Lounge. The start up and export of Austrian wine to the Czech Republic and eastern Germany. We composed all press releases, texts for the homepage and image folders. www.tasty-o.at
• typischich.at. We coordinate the portraits for the new Styria Lady's webportal with Austrian female winemakers and “wine women”, and we are pleased to draw these ladies from the shadow of their male counterparts. www.typischich.at
• Vinea Wachau. We planned the book and wine presentation “Das Terroir der Wachau” (The terroir of the Wachau), which was held as a main event for wine professionals during the International VieVinum Wine Festival 2010. We organised this for Austria's leading winemakers' association, the Vinea Wachau. www.vineawachau.at
• Vineus Wine Culture Award. In cooperation with the HoReCa wine and grocery wholesale company, C+C Pfeiffer, which has its own new focus on wine, we organised the VINEUS Austrian wine awards, aimed at recognising newcomer winemakers, as well as hotels, restaurants and acclaimed sommeliers with notable wine competence. There is also a lifetime achievement award for a wine personality. www.vineus.at www.ccpfeiffer.at
• VieVinum. Together with M.A.C. Hoffmann, we coordinated the planning of side tasting events during the VieVinum, the International Wine Festival, held in the Wiener Hofburg in Vienna (29-31.05.2010). www.vievinum.at
• Wirtschaftsverlag. We organised the presentation and coordinated the press releases for the 3rd edition of the ÖGZ wine guide, "Die besten Rotweine Österreichs 2010" (Austria's best red wines 2010) The presentation took place in the prestigious Viennese Stock Exchange in early Dezember 2009, and is planned again for December 2010. www.wirtschaftsverlag.at
• Zahel, Wine Estate. We wrote and managed the press release for the field blend, the Wiener Gemischter Satz, which has become a cult wine in the United States. We planned a celebration party on 1 July 2010 for Richard Zahel and his winemaking nephew Alexander Skoff, and also managed the press work for the event. www.zahel.at
• • • otherwise, we still leave some time for the grass to nurture.
A selection of references from our activities as employees prior to havel&petz:
• BRZ – Austrian Federal Computing Centre, Vienna. Project management, coaching, trainings. www.brz.gv.at
• 42virtual Business Services. Project management, Project coaching, trainings. www.42virtual.com
• Institute for International Research. Conference Management. www.iir.at
• Weingut Wieninger, Wine Estate. Marketing, PR and Sales. www.wieninger.at